Friday, April 25, 2008

Date with Boston

I got to take Boston out tonight, just him and me and what a special time it was! "High School Musical" the musical was playing at Ocoee High School and since my friend Val gave us the movie he's LOVED it! I thought this would be fun for us to do together, and a great way to introduce theatre to him, which is also so precious to my heart. Daddy(sick and all) and Dallas put Asher to bed and watched a new Peter Pan film and ate popcorn. I let Boston put his booster seat in the front and he was so excited! He smiled ear to ear and talked and talked to me. We got a little lost getting there, had to stop for gas, but after driving around we finally found it at 7:30 (show was supposed to start at 7). We walked up only to find out they had postponed the show until 9:30 because of other events going on at the school. Ugh...Boston was so cute about it though. No big deal, off we went to Twistee Treat. We both changed from our normal order: he got chocolate ice cream with m&ms and I got chocolate with reeses. Yum. Then we headed home, cruising, listening to Backyardagains cd, loud, with the windows down. He was so happy he was jumping up and down as we sang as loud as we could, clapping and laughing. What a great memory with him! I hope to get to have a night out with each boy once a month. What a precious time it was!