Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy fun day

Walmart for new eyeglasses for Sean and my sweet husband bought me some really cool Oscar de la Renta prescription sunglasses so I can actually see while having sunglasses on (thank you babe!) Got to see Uncle "Hess" at Walmart and that was fun.

Went to Chick fil a for a special lunch and Dallas commented on this lady with a cross tatoo and said, "Look mommy, she has a SWORD!"

Went to Disney MGM studios for a few hours and boys saw Muppet Show and Lights Motors Action show and loved them! Boston couldn't stop talking about the cars. Played on the playground for a while and headed home. Asher drank water from the sippy successfully first time. He's never really been interested but I think it was just so hot he was desperate.

Grandma and Grandpa babysat while Sean and I had date night, dinner and movie at Citiwalk. Dinner at Nascar again (they never have a wait) and got to sit outside and listen to this awesome aucustic guitar singer and watch the Red Sox play (ya!) Movie: Expelled by Ben Stein. AWESOME! I think everyone should see it. Scary that the science would is so anti creation/Inteligent design theory. Very enlighting and scary how closed off America is becoming. Off to bed...exhausted!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

A friend of ours band was playing at City Walk on Friday night too! I think they were playing on the big stage in the center where the stairs are.

Cricket said...

Oh my gosh! We saw a guy playing there that was singing one of Chris Daughtry's songs and we LOVED him. I wonder if it was him. He had brown hair and he was really great. Sounded just like Daughtry. But we only go to listen to one song because we had to get to our movie. We should meet up at citiwalk sometime for a double date maybe...if you can get a babysitter.

Cricket said...

Oh my gosh! We saw a guy playing there that was singing one of Chris Daughtry's songs and we LOVED him. I wonder if it was him. He had brown hair and he was really great. Sounded just like Daughtry. But we only go to listen to one song because we had to get to our movie. We should meet up at citiwalk sometime for a double date maybe...if you can get a babysitter.