Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Charter School for next year...

The verdict is in....we didn't make it into either charter schools that I wanted to get Boston in to. I'm sad. My to do list today is so long (especially since I got Dallas and Asher down for a nap at the same time today...Dallas hasn't been napping much the last few weeks.) But I'm struggling to get through it all as I sit here in compete shock that we didn't get in. I can't believe it. I had all the confidence in the world that we would get in. No doubt in my mind. I have been praying so long for this and for God's will to be done, and I don't doubt that His perfect plan will happen. So maybe he isn't suppossed to go there. Ugh. I'm suppossed to call back in June to Oakland and see if he's gotten in...he's #12 on the wait list there. She said there's still a chance he could get in before school starts. Hope Charter sent out letters to everyone that didn't get in with their wait list number on it. I really am so shocked we didn't get into either one. Wow!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh no! Im sorry!! :( Will you do homeschooling if he doesnt get in by June?

Stef Layton said...

Sorry to hear that, but like you said - God's perfect plan! I didn't want to move to Orlando - yet He can see the bigger picture! And He has great plans for Boston and your family this fall! Keep "leaning"!!