Friday, June 17, 2011

Sydney stands

Sydney is not very motivated to walk or stand on her own. Yes she will push things around or walk around at the couch, but when it comes to doing it unsupported this girl is not interested.

I needed to move the car back into the garage today and in my attempt to keep her from taking a swim in the dog bowl (her favorite thing to do) I put her in this little box (can't you tell she's the 4th child) and went into the kitchen to get my keys. I walked back in to find her standing in the middle of the box not holding onto anything! Of course I ran to get my camera and got these pictures. The one below she was clapping because she was so excited that mommy was excited for her.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Cricket! I saw your blog on Tiffanie's and thought I'd see what you're up to. It's amazing how much Sydney and Averleigh are alike. They even look alike! Av has the same curls and blue eyes and she's not walking on her own yet either! I love your blog. Your kiddos are getting so big. Did I hear that y'all are at FBC/Windermere? -Rebecca McKee
Rebecca@mattmckee.com