Saturday, June 18, 2011

So far this summer....

Our first week of summer vacation was fun....and long. It feels like we have been on summer vacation for about a month. When I looked at the calendar I was shocked when I realized it had only been a week. I need to make a much longer list of things to do....we went through a lot of them in one week. I think we swam most everyday because it is so hot it's hard to do much else outside.



Above the kids were coloring because they were excited about the new things I hung to display their art work. Pictures of that to come. If you notice the tent is still up. This is the front room in our house that has been so many things since we moved in...a dining room, office and more recently a second living room. (And usually the room that stays clean) The wall painting of all our names I designed myself in photoshop and painted it on the wall. I love it and it's the first thing you see when you walk in the door to our house.





I thought this huge bag of blocks that I recently bought since our old ones did not stand the test of three boys and were scratched all over (I use them for photo shoots too) would entertain them for a while. This only occupied them for about 15 mintues....and on to the next thing! As you can see our dog Dillard is usually in all the pictures because she thinks she's like Nana on Peter Pan.






One day the boys cousin Ellie and Sadie came to swim with them at my parents house. They sure loved that! I had to post this picture because I thought it was so funny that Asher was tryin to drive the car and eat popcorn at the same time.



No comments: