Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I'm a little behind in posting about Father's Day but better late than never. After church we stopped by my parents house and swam and enjoyed some time together and then went over to Sean's cousin Laurie's house for lunch. After lunch Sean and Mike took the kids to the pool and they swam for a few hours while the rest of the woman and Sydney and baby Sadie hung out. It was a relaxing day and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband and daddy to all 4 of our kids! And to my dad and Father in law...I couldn't be more blessed!

Boston and Dallas playing

Asher and their cousin Ellie
Sydney with her great Grandpa Dale and Shirley

My Father's Day cupcakes...which will most likely be repeated this weekend for 4th of July

No comments: