1. The faint cool breeze of fall blowing in, even if it only makes the 90 degree weather cool down to 85.
2. My boys school, it's been a blessing beyond what I could have imagined.
3. Tuesday and Thursday morning when all 3 boys are in school and I have a couple of quiet hours as Sydney sleeps to collect myself and recharge my mommy batteries.
4. The weekends because there's NO homework!!!!
5. How Dallas takes everything so literally like most Asperger kids, it makes for some funny comments sometimes that lighten up the day. "Mom why would you say Boston is a Wolf cub - he's not a wolf" (When referring to Boston in boys scouts)