Sunday, September 28, 2008

Starbucks with Val

Tonight for some reason my friend Val popped into my head to call and ask to meet up for some girltime. I had a Starbucks gift card from my birthday from her and I thought this would be a good time to use it. It turned out to be good timing for both of us to just get out and talk. And since I'm not a coffee person I got an entire education on Starbucks from Val and the guy and girl behind the counter. There wasn't anyone there so they made and let me sample a bunch of different stuff. It was very fun....but in the end I still ended up going with Hot Chocolate. I just don't think I will ever like any form of coffee, even coffee flavored ice cream, yuck! LOL

Val and I ended up closing the place down and then sitting in her car for another hour or so chatting. It was great!!! Thank Val!! And thanks for the lack of sleep...ha ha ha

1 comment:

Val Cronk said...

Hey there! THis is the very first time EVER that I'm posting a comment on someone's blog...I'm determined to catch-up to todays times :-).

I had an awesome time at Starbucks...thanks for sharing your b-day gift and for the great conversation!

Love ya,

Val