Monday, September 22, 2008

Boston praying

Tonight I had put everyone to bed and knew Dallas and Asher were already asleep but I heard Boston talking from their room (Boston and Dallas share a room). So I walked by and said, "Shhh." Then a few minutes later I walked by and heard him talking again so I listened this time. HE WAS PRAYING! It was too adorable. I only wish I could remember everything he said. He started with, "Hey God it's me. Thank you God for being so great. And thank you God for dying on the cross for our sins." Then he prayed something about Mommy and then something about Daddy. He thanks him for some things and was praising him. I was so proud of him. It's amazing to me that he has picked up so much along the way. He's prayed with me many times before, but to hear him pray in his room, aloud, alone, was just touching. You go my little prayer warrior!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to know you have done something right? That's a great story!!! Lynn D