Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dillard and the bird Cinderella

My family has a parrot that we have had since I was about 3 years old. We got two baby parrots when we lived in Panama while my dad was in the Army. Cinderella the movie had just come out so my brother and I named them Cinderella and Bruno (the dog in the movie.) We brought them back to the states with us, unfortunately Bruno died after having fallen off his perch and breaking his neck. Anyhow...our dog Dillard loves to go over to my parents house and run in their big backyard, chasing lizards and squirrels and anything that runs. But her favorite thing to do it terrorize the poor bird. She jumps on the cage and does her "stare" that she also does with our cat. I just know one day the bird is going to go after her and there going to be blood shed and it won't be the birds!

No comments: