Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cruise

Sean and I are leaving to go on our cruise tomorrow. The kids will be staying here with my parents and at the eve of my trip I'm anticipating my sad heart as I leave them behind. Sean and I haven't taken a trip together without kids since our honeymoon 7 years ago, so it's a much needed trip, but still my heart is a little scared to leave them. They probably won't even notice I'm gone, but I will!

On a crazy note: through facebook I found out that some friends of ours from our Sunday school class that moved away a few years ago to Georgia, are on the SAME cruise as us! How crazy is that! Boy did God have his hand on that one. No one else could have orchestrated that. So it will be so much fun to have some friends on the cruise with us. We can all miss our kids together!
Also looks like the hurricanes are going to dodge us! Ya! I was so worried last week that the ship might not even come get us! But it's all working out great and I know we are going to have so much fun. And maybe I'll have access to the Internet and I'll be able to share some of it with you all!

Bon Voyage!


1 comment:

Chelle said...

ooooh! have FUN!!! Im so jealous!!!!