Friday, September 19, 2008

Long Week

Well I haven't had much time this week to blog because I was trying to catch up on everything: time with the kids, household duties, paperwork, etc. And to top it off I had to get our taxes done. I have been so behind since having Asher. Ugh. So I finally finished 2007 taxes today! Ahhh, what a weight lifted off my shoulders.

I have so missed my blogging lately. It's oh so therapeutic for me.

Today I took Dallas and Asher to figure out what we are doing for Halloween costumes this year. Boston had decided he wanted to be Bible Man, but you can't buy that costume anywhere. So I figured I was going to have to make his. Dallas wanted to be Wall-E first, then the crocodile from Peter Pan (like Asher was last year he would tell me). I had no idea what to do for Asher. So I knew I was going to have to go to the fabric store to find what I needed for Bostons but I thought I might go by the kids consignment shop first to see if there's anything I would work with there. Ya!! So many outfits that could be our basis for Bible Man. And right in the window when we walked up was an awesome Buzz Lightyear costume, complete with wings and glasses. Dallas couldn't be more happy. I think I might just bring out Dallas' old Superman costume for Asher and they could all be some sort of super hero type figure.

Its been a long week of getting back into our routine, today feeling like one of the longest. Hopefully there will be much fun to be had this weekend!

No comments: