Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Anniversary


Today is Sean and I's wedding anniversary. Today we celebrate 7 years of marriage! Time flies. I feel blessed that God picked him for me. It's so fun to be married to your best friend. Someone who gets you and that you believe in the same things, even the little things. Even if the rest of the world seems out of wack, we think we are sane as long as we are together. And best of all he makes me laugh, has a great outlook on life, works so hard for our family, loves our boys, wants more children, and ALWAYS knows how to have a good time! Thank you babe for 7 great years and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for us in the future, I know he has great plans for us!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I hope its wonderful! :)

Tiffanie Hage said...

Happy Anniversary!!!