Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mommy and Dallas time




Dallas has pretty much stopped taking a nap. For a few months now it's kind of hit or miss. He's very good about going in, but will just sit in his bed or quietly play with a toy for an hour or so. He just isn't tired. So I decided to stop pushing the nap for now and spend some quality time with him while Boston is still in school and Asher is taking a nap. We have been having a great time together. He loves for me to just sit and play cars with him or get animals and have them talk to each other. What a precious little guy he is, and the sweetest heart. I can tell he really needs one on one time with Sean and I, probably a typical middle child thing. So at least for the next month him and I will have time together each day. And when we do, what a difference I notice in his actions the rest of the day. I just love my precious Dallas (or as he would say back to me..."No mommy, I'm just Dallas"

No comments: