Friday, May 16, 2008

Asher's Doc Appt and the Park

Asher had his 1 year doctor's appt this morning. Here are his stats:

weight: 22 lbs (I need to grab the paper but I think this was it I know he was 25% though)
height: 31 inches (76%)
head: (can remember - 50% though)

I told the doctor I wanted to wait on anymore vaccinations until he was 2 years old. He didn't seem to thrilled about that and said all the evidence points that autisim isn't related...I thought...what articles have you been reading???? He gave me a guilt trip that if he gets one of these diseases (odds of autism are 1 in 500...odd of getting polio are much less) It's not that I'm competely anti vaccinating, I'm just going to wait until he's older and his odds of autism get lower. I had to sign a waiver that I'm refusing it and he told me all the reasons why I should get it and what could happen. Man! Stress!! God is ultimatly in control and I have to put his health in his hands and I feel like right now this is the best decision.
After a 2 hour time at the doctors (ya I know...isn't THAT crazy with 3 kids and a little room!) We headed to Dr Phillips park with my friends Tina and Betsy. Boston was a little bummed he didn't get to play on the splash pad longer because they had already all been there for an hour. But all the kids had a great time and then we had a picnic lunch and headed to school.

Dallas spinning around

Jacob and Jenna

Swinging Dallas

Boston and Ella, Ella didn't leave his side

No comments: