Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An evening with Boston

Tonight I put all the kids to bed around 7:45pm and Boston came out around 8pm wanting to talk and color with me. I could tell he really wasn't tired and since Sean was going to be home late I thought I would just hang out with him for a little bit. Some mommy and Boston time. Well it turned into 2 wonderful hours. I don't think he stopped talking the whole time. He was ADORABLE! He talked to me about everything under the sun. Asked me a ton of questions. We colored and laughed and had the best time. We even had some new "smart juice" together. (Cod Liver Oil - I read that it helps the brain and especially with kids who reverse their letters.) He text messaged daddy himself typing in his name on the iphone, thought this was great! He loved the moments with mommy. I will cherish tonight forever. What a great time to spend with him. I hated to even put him to bed. He's growing up into this amazing little boy that I just can't get enough time with. I just love being with him. 5 is a great age of learning, reasoning, discovery and JOY! If we could all just be a little more like we were when we were 5 years old! (picture Boston and I took sitting on the couch hanging out...no tv...just the two of us having fun)

No comments: