Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Addition to the Family

WE HAVE A DOG!!!! (no I'm not pregnant) A dog found my parents while they were at their mountain house in Dillard, Ga and wouldn't leave. She is a Border Collie and was very skinny from not eating and never left the house for days. Just sat at their front porch. So Sean and I decided we would love to have her. So they brought her home today and we got her tonight. The boys are beyond excited and keep talking about their "girl dog." My uncle Mike that was with my parents suggested the name Dillard and we love it. It's a city name, which goes with all the boys names, and it's where she was found. So meet Dillard...FINALLY another girl in the Whitman household!!!!!!




1 comment:

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Wow!! I can't believe you have a dog now! :o) She looks precious! How are things going with her? Is it like having another baby in the house?