Thursday, May 1, 2008

Swimming with the Nichols

After school I took the boys over to my parents to go swimming. They are at the lakehouse and Boston had been asking me all day if his "new" friends could come swimming with us today. So I called Betsy and her husband and the kids came over to swim. Boston was so excited! They had a great time swimming. Jacob and Boston lasted the entire time swimming and both ended up with bleeding toes from all the swimming. This always happens to the boys each year when the weather gets warm enough to start swimming again. But they finally rough up enough. Dallas was swimming and having a great time but after about an hour his eyes were stinging and he was so cold. It was great to have friends over swimming (I'm ususally listening to the boys yell to me "watch this mom!" about a hundred times...LOL

(Forgot to take pictures again)

No comments: