Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dinner guest: The Heltons

Tonight we had our friends John and Christi and their two boys over for dinner. What a great time. The boys all got along perfect we didn't have any problems at all (which when you get 4 boys under the age of 4 together usually you have some issue.) Come to find out Teague and Boston are in choir together and we never knew that! I think we laughed the whole night away. We are getting ready to help them serve in the college ministry and looking forward to it. John has started teaching their class on Sunday morning and Sean and I are just going to kind of hang out with the kids. Funny that they asked us to do that because I have felt God calling me to work with younger girls for sometime now but didn't really know how to go about doing it. So I do hope God blesses the time we have with the college kids. Anyhow...we had such a blast with them and look forward to getting together more!

No comments: