Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Renovate


After much discussion as to if we are going to move or stay in this house I think we have decided at the moment that this is the place for us to be right now. But we need to renovate and move some things around for our growing family. Right now we are combining our offices into one. Before Sean was in one of the bedrooms that the previous owner had converted into an office with built in cabinets and desk. I was in the front room (which used to be the dining room) with all the boys trains and some other toys (sort of their playroom as well you might say.) So now we are turning that room into both our office and the other bedroom (old Sean office) into a playroom. I don't know why we didn't think of this a long time ago. It makes so much more since. So Tuesday I painted the room. Only took me 2 hours, record time for me. Saturday we are putting in wood laminate flooring and Sunday hopefully installing the desks. The walls used to be burgandy and now they are brown. Looks soooo much better! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: