Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3rd tooth

Asher has been teething this 3rd tooth since Sunday (upper left). He ran a low grade fever all day Sunday and has been up Sunday and Monday nights screaming in pain. Poor thing. Today I can see the white of the tooth behind his gum, its just ready and waiting to come out....come on already...I don't think I can take another sleepless night. He's been chewing on anything he can get his hands on. And he eyes anything and everything the boys and I are eating, wanting a taste of it.
He crawls EVERYWHERE now and tries to pull himself up on everything. My little baby is growing fastly into a little toddler before my eyes. I'm cherishing the moments of baby cuddling!

1 comment:

Tiffanie Hage said...

Poor fella! Those days are NEVER fun! Good luck MOM...it will be over soon, as you so do know!!!