Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boston the ladies man

When I picked Boston up from school yesterday he was telling me all about his day at school and he was telling me that today he was on the girls team and had a great time. He was talking about playing on the playground. I guess the girls wanted him to play on their team. I thought this was so cute and says a lot about his sweet, caring personality that the girls want him to play with them. Its great that he can be ALL BOY and run, jump, chase, wrestle and do all the things boys do and still play with girls and have a blast. This morning JT was at school but Boston heard Lauren and Caitlin outside playing (they had the day off) and went over to play with them and then invited them over. I ended up helping them use all our geotrax to build a huge track and they had such a great time. Boston just loves playing with them as much as he does JT (they they are 7 and 9 years old) Funny thing is that Boston is about 2 1/2 years younger than Lauren but he looks the same age!

No comments: