Friday, December 19, 2008

Boston Christmas Party

I volunteered today at Boston's school for their Christmas Kindergarten rotation. They do a different craft in each kindergarten room. I stay behind in his classroom and help out with the craft as the kids rotate in. I love volunteering up there because I feel like I know much more about what is going on and its a lot of fun. Of course the smile from Boston when he sees that I'm there is worth it all. I stayed around for a while afterward to help out with the Christmas party. Boston also got his cast signed by all his classmates. Mrs Ramdehal made a big deal out of it. She held up the red sharpie marker and said it was a magical marker and Boston got to pick who got to sign in it in what order. Boy was he excited about that! It was such a fun time!!

No comments: