Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rain rain ...bring on the rain




It's been raining a lot lately and I've been letting the boys play in it. (Otherwise we get crazy cabin fever). They just love running around, getting wet, jumping in puddles, and playing in the mud. Today they enjoyed playing with their new umbrellas (and it was a lot less clean up for me...Ya!)
The rain has made the weather a lot cooler. With the cooler weather (that means 80's for Florida!) and wind there is a feeling of fall in the air. And boy does it feel good. Makes me want to head up to the mountain house and see the leaves change color. This is my favorite time of year. I just love it! Sean got all the fall decorations down for me on Sunday and the boys and I had a great time putting them out! They love all the pumpkins, wanted to make their own pumpkin patch. We now have two big scarecrows and three little ones to represent the whole family. Ahhh...yes I know...you all love it.

No comments: