Saturday, October 13, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa visit

Grandma and Grandpa have been out of town so they stopped by to see the boys and say hi. The boys were excited to show off their hats for their halloween costumes. Grandma Blanche also came and the boys played a great game of swords with balloons with her. She sure was a trooper getting in their playing with them at the age of 90. Go Blanche! They were bouncing off the walls, literally! I just don't know where they get all this energy from. We sure had a busy day. They came to visit, then we met Nena and Papa and my girlfriend Tina and her daughter Ella at the Windermere Fall Festival. I had high hopes of lots of fun but it was pretty dead with nothing to do. Oh well. I did get to see Tina and we hadn't gotten to see each other in a while. The boys always love seeing Ella. And they were especially excited to hear that she is going to be Tinker Bell for Halloween....I hear a themed picture calling me!! And we ended the night with a trip to Magic Kingdom with daddy. The boys were asleep in the stroller before we got to the car that night. I think Sean and I would have been if that was an option!

Grandma Blanche wearing Dallas pirate hat
Balloon swords

No comments: