Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Asher rolls over!

Asher rolled over for the first time today! It was so cute! He went from his back to his belly....and he did it over and over again. I was playing trains with the boys and Asher was laying on his blanket and we looked over and there he was with the biggest smile on his belly.

Look at me! I did it all by myself!

He also moved up to size 3 diapers last week. Growing so fast! And he's been in 6/9 month and some 12 month clothes for a couple of weeks now. I weighed Boston yesterday and he weighs 50 lbs already! And yesterday I measured how tall they were for costumes and Dallas was 39 inches and Boston was 47 inches. Crazy right! I look at them at this wonderful stage and truly wish to stay at this stage forever. As hard as it might be at times . . . . oh how wonderful it is! I love the fact that they enjoy sitting in my lap, playing with mommy and are home most of the time (not in school). I'm cherishing this time with them. Making as many wonderful memories as possible.

No comments: