Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nena's Birthday




Today was my mom's birthday. We met her and my dad at the mall for lunch and shopping.
We had a great time! For dinner mom, dad and Wes joined us at our house for pizza and chocolate chip cookie b-day cake that the boys picked out. They picked out a Tigger cake...this was better than the one they originally wanted....a haunted house one. The ones they had to view were all Halloween and we couldn't get them past those. Boston wore his Peter Pan costume to welcome everyone over. I think he's worn it everyday since it came in the mail. He loves it so much I think he might just become Peter Pan. (He already looks so much like him to me.) I think the costume itself will be so worn in by the time Halloween actually gets here. Dallas on the other hand could care less about "wearing" his costume...he just wants the hook and sword for Captain Hook. Of course this is the first year Boston has actually wanted to wear his costume...all with age. And speaking of age....mom looks great for her age and the boys sure did love singing Happy Birthday and helping her blow out the candles....about 5 times! Happy Birthday mom!

No comments: