Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why Blog?

Some of you may be wondering, why blog? Well for me personally I've always wanted to keep a journal, especially since I had kids. So I can remember everything that my brain can't remember anymore since I've had kids. But for some darn reason, as many journal books as I have, I never take the time to sit down and "write" in them. But I will go and type and upload pictures (of course pictures are my "thing"). So this is fun for me. Honestly I never really thought anyone would really read it. So it's great to hear when people have. Especially those friends and family that are far away. Keeps us a little more in touch.

What I plan on doing is publishing it in my own printed book annually to keep as a journal to remember what all we did that year. I use www.blurb.com to print all my books. Great prices. I just finished our family cookbook and I'll be posting a link to it after I unveil it at the reunion this weekend. (I looked to see what blog sites blurb supports and they listed these "We currently support Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad, and WordPress.com, and will expand to other popular blogging platforms in the future.")

1 comment:

Chelle said...

A friend of mine prints all her LiveJournal's into a book too! That's such a great idea! Im going to check out that site now!
And I cant wait to see your cookbook!