Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkins Oh My!

Today was Boston's turn to bring snack to school so of course I had to come up with something Halloweenish to bring. I found this idea on the Familyfun.com website...MONSTER HANDS! They were a big hit Boston says. Of course my kids just want to take all the popcorn out to get to the candy corn since they don't get candy very often. You basically put a candy corn in each finger opening and then fill with popcorn. You have to buy restaurant style gloves, I found them at Sams (paid $5 for 1000....so I'll have to find something else creative to use the 980 that are left!!!) But its a very cheap and creative thing, and healthy....except for the 5 candy corn they get.
Tonight I thought we better carve our pumpkins because tomorrow is Halloween. So I got Dallas' pumpkin carved and we'll have to do Boston's tomorrow. Dallas wanted a pirate....humm...how the heck do I carve a pirate...google search...yes!...a pirate sencil. Well I carved just like the printed pirate but I'm not quite sure you can tell what it is. The problem is that I couldn't carve the teeth because my knife wasn't delicate enough, so our pirate has 3 teeth. Oh well...at least to them mommy carved a pirate....Mommy can do anything! (I'll post a photo of it tomorrow, forgot to take one today.)
Asher with his baby pumpkin
Boston decorating his with stickers
Dallas saying "OHHHHH AHHHH" about his creativity






No comments: