Saturday, October 20, 2007

JT's birthday

Today after we went to Sea World we went to our neighbor's son JT's b-day party. JT turned 4 today. They boys love going to birthday parties and they especialy thought it was cool to be able to WALK to the party! They had a blast running around and playing. They especially love their trampoline. Of course Dallas doesn't want to jump unless no one else is jumping. Later, when everyone was busy eating cake Dallas took the opportunity to jump alone. He did this little victory dance to celebrate. I wish I had had the video camera. His smile was so adorable! It was also his older sister Lauren's 7th birthday. And Teresa and John had a great dinner for us, all organic, vegetarian and yummy! Thanks again guys!!

All our backyards back up to each other around the pond. It really is the perfect place for the kids to play. I want to start making Friday afternoons a regular get together time where the kids play games and run around and such. The parents can bring out their chairs and circle around. Reminds me of my childhood where we always played with all the neighborhood kids running all around. My boys favorite kids show for a while has been Backyardagains. It's a cartoon where there's 5 kids (or animals in the show) and all their houses backup to each other. They always play make believe together. I hope our kids will remember fond memories of playing in our backyard with all the neighbor kids.
Boston and Dallas on the trampoline
Happy Birthday JT and Lauren


Backyard playtime

I love cupcakes!

No comments: