Friday, September 28, 2007

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sundae

I went to the Beaches and Creme Ice Cream parlor at one of the Disney Hotels with the boys and my parents a couple of weeks ago and for the boys ice cream they served them this. I loved it so much I thought I would duplicate it at our house. And it's a big hit. It's a great thing to celebrate something special or a great week at school.

Another great thing I recently read that some does. When someone does something really great and outstanding in the family they get to eat on the blue plate (of course you will need to go and buy a blue plate.) So whether daddy gets a job promotion or a child gets 5 stars all week at school or it's your b-day you get the blue plate. This is a new tradition we are going to start in our house.

No comments: