Thursday, September 6, 2007

Making cupcakes with the boys

So in an attempt to have photos for all my recipes in the family cookbook I've been cooking a lot. Today I made my cupcake cones and the boys thought that was great! Especially since they helped me and got to lick the batter and icing off the beaters!! I remember doing that as a kid with my mom and it brings back great memories. Even the smell of some things just gives my heart a happy beat. And I love the fact that the boys love helping me cook in the kitchen as well. It might take a little longer to make things, but it's the memories that are more important. And even though Asher's not ready for "food" yet....he sure was eyeing those cupcakes!!! "Oh how I can't wait until I can eat THIS!!"


"I think I could eat cupcakes for every meal!"


More sprinkles.....more better

Hum.....I'm not sure that this is the safest way to lick the icing



Also - Stef had baby Hank around 2pm. He weighted 8lbs 8oz, 22 inches and very healthy!

No comments: