Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

It's been a while since I've gotten to write in my blog and I really have missed it. What a crazy week! Sean took me away for the weekend to the Hilton at Disney and we spent several days celebrating my birthday even more. Going to Disney, fun dinners together and some quality time with Asher. It was nice to sleep in until 9am! And it was great not to wash dishes, do laundry, clean, cook, discipline, etc, etc. A much needed getaway. Thank you babe!

I've also been working like CRAZY doing a cookbook for my mom's side of the family. We are having a family reunion in a couple of weeks and I asked everyone to send me their favorite family recipes and I gathered lots of photos, especially some old old ones of our anscestors. I was suppossed to send the book in a while ago but with three kids of course it took longer than I had hoped. So I finally finished it very late last night (or this morning I should say). With 4 hours of sleep last night I'm so ready for bed now. But the book is done and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Now I just have my fingers crossed that it gets here in time for the reunion next weekend! Be looking for a post with the link to view a sample of the book. I won't post that until I unveil it at the reunion so they are the first to see it.

I will also be posting a few more new posts in the next couple of days to catch up so be looking for them. I'll probably back post the date to correspond to the event.

No comments: