Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's my birthday!!!!

Today I'm 30...hip hip hooray!

I found this old picture of me where I'm probably around Boston's age. The funny thing is that I just cut my hair almost just like this a few weeks ago.
I woke up this morning to a WONDERFUL surprise....breakfast in bed! Sean make me a tomato and cheese omelet with strawberries AND a coke (those that know me well know how much I love coca cola!) Tonight Sean is taking me out to dinner with Wes and Suzanne. It's a surprise where we are going so I'm looking forward to that. It feels great to be 30! Next weekend we are going away for the weekend without the big boys...of course Asher has to come with us. REALLY looking forward to that. Well I'm off to enjoy my day....

2 comments:

Chelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I cant believe we're all turning 30. AGH!

Im so glad to see you journal! :)

I have a journal over at LiveJournal.com that I've been doing since Kaili was a baby. Id love to you add you to my journal! Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Cricket!!


Rusty, Penny, Amelia & Sienna