Sunday, September 9, 2007

Birthday Week!

It's my birthday week! Yes...in my family we don't just celebrate on the actual day. But I had totally forgotten it was already here. My dad called me this morning and said..."I can't believe my little girl is going to be 30 this week!" Ah - I had totally forgotten, which is VERY unusual for me. I usually make a big deal out of it being my b-day. And as much as I thought I was really looking forward to 30 I think deep down I'm a little nervous about it. Probably just the fact that's it a more monumental b-day than others.

My little Asher is growing up so fast already. On Friday he will be 4 months old! The last couple of weeks he's really growing fond of his little hands. He tries to put his thumb in his mouth to suck on but usually he ends up putting his entire fist in it! It's so funny to watch him. Today he actually batted at the toys on his carrier, this was a first. It was just so cute!

Today we made homeade playdough. A really awesome Kool-Aid recipe that makes it colorful and smell good. The boys had a great time mixing, playing and making quite the mess out of my kitchen.

No comments: