Thursday, September 27, 2007

Arts and Crafts with the Whitman boys


We had arts and crafts today and Asher loves being in the middle of it all! The boys entertain him more than any baby toy ever. It's better than having him sit in the exercauser. It's LIVE interaction. LOL I do think I'm going to have Sean get the exercauser down from the attic this weekend. I think Asher's big enough now for it. But the boys sure do love him in the middle of the table when they are doing crafts or eating or whatever. They love it when he laughs at them. They have a continuous audience with him!



He's also working very hard to try and roll over. Tries more to go from back to tummy than from tummy to back (which is more common.) He really is the most cudley baby. I just eat him up everyday. Cherishing this time of being a baby. It's going by so fast! In a couple of months he'll be crawling around trying to keep up with the big boys. I just can't believe what a great baby he is. Because the boys had such a hard time the first few months because of acid reflux it was just so different. Asher is happy and content almost all the time. I just can't get enough little kisses from him.

No comments: