Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Messy house, busy days and lots of editing

Wow it's been a very busy last 10 days or so. So much to catch up on. I've had so many shoots lately (and I'm not complaining) but I've been holding lots of balls up in there air. And when there's editing to be done, meals to cook and kids to love on some of the housekeeping goes to the side. All my spare time has been spent editing photos and the mess creeped up on me so I took an hour and while using the FlyLady method of timing myself I got a lot done. I set the timer for 15 minutes in each room and conquer the laundry area, living room, kitchen, Asher room, boys room, Sydney room and my room. Well it took me almost 2 hours doing all those. But it was done and the house looked great....that is until the boys walked back into their rooms. :-)


Don't believe me....here's a few before and afters








It really is amazing what you can do in 15 minutes when you set your mind to it!



No comments: