Monday, January 4, 2010

Dallas is going back to school

After much praying Sean and I have decided to try putting Dallas back in school. For him a schedule and consistency is very important and right now (with a toddler and baby on the way) there are a lot of interruptions to my well thought out schedule for each day. 3 hours every morning he will go to a Christian Preschool right by my house that comes highly regarded. It was defiantly a God thing that he even got in. I called and they had 1 opening (and from what I have learned now they usually never do and always have a waiting list) God just paved the way. He will be in a small class of 13 with 2 teachers who both homeschooled their kids (one of them even has 8 kids!!) I feel total peace about this decision and I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

No comments: