Thursday, January 14, 2010

Celebrating just because

After picking Dallas up from school today we headed to Sams Club to get some items and have pizza for lunch there. Of course I had plenty of errands and stuff to do anyhow and I really wanted to try and spend some quality fun time with the boys. I have been very emotional lately. Must have to do with the end of pregnancy. Never had this happen before but I do have a lot of extra hormones bouncing around with a girl inside. I am anxious about so many things and I'm working hard to just let it all go and enjoy the ride. But this nesting, hormonal pregnant woman is on a mission. And my poor boys sometimes have to encounter the crying mommy that's crying over absolutely nothing...or impatient mommy. I am really looking forward to feeling normal again. Ha! As I'm sure my whole family is!!!
But today we went to Sams and we saw a cookie cake and I decided to buy it to celebrate today. The boys then wanted to buy it to celebrate Sydney...how sweet is that! Here I'm trying to take the focus off of her and they want it on her. They all can't wait for her to get here and meet her and hold her and love her and teach her. It's the topic of conversation all the time. What precious hearts they have. So home we went with cookie cake in hand and we celebrated...and I smiled because I'm just so in love with my boys!

No comments: