Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life Group Camping Trip

Our Sunday school class decided to go on a camping trip with all our kids (and let me assure you that most everyone in our class is procreating at a rapid rate!) Sean and I had decided last week it probably wasn't a good idea for me, Dallas and Asher to spend the night but we decided to come out for a little bit after my reunion. Tiffany did a great job of planning all the activities and the kids were having a great time. When I got there they were playing some games, swinging and then had a big kick ball game.
Relay race! Helton's and Whitman's on a team together
Dallas swinging on the rope swing
After that we built a big bonfire and had smores. I left soon after that and Sean and Boston stayed the night and had a lot of fun. Boston talked non stop about it when he got home and how much he wanted to go again soon.


No comments: