Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beginning Biology of Behavior

I saw Dianne Craft speak at the homeschooling conference (probably God's meaning behind me going even though He didn't have us homeschool.) She wowed me with her talks on the biology of behavior and how getting the gut healthy can actually change your behavior, especially in your kids. Dallas had all the symptoms of having a very off gut from infant on. I've known for sometime we needed to all do the supplements but its not easy getting him to take things, especially with his picky eating. But after listening to the cds again while driving to the mountains I was convinced it HAS to be something we do. So today I started everyone taking the Acidophilus. We all take it 3 times a day and will continue for 3 months. It has no taste so I just opened up the capsule and put it in a small glass of water and he drank it right down. It was amazing. I have tried putting it in foods and such but he never eats it. He loves water so I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. At least I've found a way to get it in his body! Next week we will add another supplement. Check out Dianne Craft at http://diannecraft.com/ If you are interested I can give you more info and copies of her seminars we went to.

No comments: