Friday, October 31, 2008

Boston's School Halloween Party

Boston's teacher was dressed as one of the three blind mice. Two of the other Kindergarten teachers were the other mice and they also had the farmer and the farmers wife as two other teachers. Boston had his school Halloween party today and I got to go help out. First they had a costume parade and all the parents came and all the Kindergartners got to walk through all the classrooms and school in their costumes. It was quite a sight! They were all so cute!!
Then I hung around and got to have lunch with my little buddy. And then each Kindergarten class rotated around to another class to do craft projects. I stayed in Boston's class to assist all the other students coming in with our spider craft. Then when he got back to class we had a Halloween party with lots of food and they got to watch the Garfield Halloween movie. He had such a great time and I'm so happy with his class and his teacher. What a great experience this school year has been for him and what a fun time we had today!
After school I thought I might try and early vote today with Boston (since I didn't have the other two with me) But when we drove into the early voting place the line was CRAZY long and my neighbor had said she waited there 3 1/2 hours. So I decided that probably wasn't a good idea today. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to find time at all to vote!! And I've got to get out there and support McCain/Palin!!

No comments: