Monday, October 13, 2008

Boston accepting Jesus in his Heart!

Boston has been extremely curious about his faith lately and asking me lots of questions about Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. He's been asking me questions that I never even thought he would know to ask. He asked me what it mean to have Jesus in your heart and other like this. We had several different conversations at different times last week. After an especially hectic day today I was very quick to just get evening prayers over with and move on to some "mommy time" (better known as laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc). But tonight Boston was very insistent about the prayer. He prayed all by himself aloud and started out, "Jesus, I really want you to be in my heart. I want you to forgive me of my sins. Thank you for dieing on the cross for me. And thank you for coming into my heart. Thank you for my mommy and daddy. I love you. In your son's name I pray. Amen" WOW!!! It really came out of no where to me. It was like a little grown up praying. Like I had put the words in his mouth to say, but I hadn't. It was beautiful. And I thank God for such a precious child. I hope now we can continue to grow his precious little faith so he can be the man God intends him to be in the future! What a glorious day to this oh so hectic, stressful day!!!

No comments: