Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sydney walking and exploring beach

My sweet little girl finally took her first steps on July 24th and she's been making up for lost time. She now talks everywhere. I think in a week or so she will be running to keep up with her big brothers.



Sydney really loves the beach and everything on it. She loves the sand and enjoys touching the water and having it splash up on her. Its such a joy to watch her excitement and giggles at all these new adventures for her. Little feet in the sand has to be one of the cutest things on the beach


These pics were taken Saturday night right after we got there. I didn't put her or I in our swim sutis because I wasn't thinking she would want to get wet. Boy was I wrong.
She was wet and covered in sand with a huge smile on her face. I love this girl so much! Let the fun begin.....


No comments: