Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lakehouse escape

We went away to my parents lakehouse this weekend to get away. We had some friends out on Saturday and that was really nice because it rained all day. The rest of the weekend the boys had a great time playing. Dillard especially loved playing in the lake for the first time!She didn't want to let Boston out of his sight

The boys even got to play on Uncle Hess' sailboat
I fought back emotions all weekend. I think it was because I knew we were going to bury the baby this weekend. Saturday night we went to Applebees to get Mudslides (something I had wanted to do before I got pregnant this past time but never did). That was a lot of fun. Sean went in town on Sunday and got his new car, a Buick Enclave. Its beautiful and I'm so happy he has finally gotten the car he has wanted for so long. A friend of the family that is pregnant and is at the same point I would have been was out at the lake and that made it a little difficult for me. But I pushed back tears and tried to be alone a bit. Suzanne and I got swamped by Wes and Sean playing Hand and Foot.

No comments: