Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blood work back

So I finally got a call back from the nurse with my blood work results from last week. She said it didn't come back with the numbers increasing like they wanted so now I have to do an internal ultrasound next Wednesday. I felt stress lay a blanket over me, smoothering my joy. Could there be something wrong? But quickly with some good advice from family and my sweetest friend Jessica, I focused on God, on His purpose and put my trust in Him. So instead of focusing on all the things that could go wrong, I'm going to keep busy, keep my eyes on God, on His plan, and know that He has the best in mind for us. Please keep us and this little baby in your prayers and pray that it is developing normally and very healthy and that in the ultrasound on Wednesday they will confirm that everything is normal. God is good and I do trust Him!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I will say a prayer for you and your little baby!
(((hugs)))