Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving Snack


Today was Boston's snack day so I made these yummy turkey snacks for him to take. I got the recipe of ricekrispies.com. They are turkeys made with cocoa krispies. I shaped them and then spread peanut butter on top, sprinkled with cocoa krispies. The eyes are marshmellows halfed with a red hot. A candy corn nose and pretzel stick legs. The feathers were suppossed to be out of pretzels but I couldn't get them to stick inside so I forfeited them. But I still think they looked like turkeys and Boston was so excited about taking them. Snack day is a big day for him. He gets to be snack helper and he's always talked about what everyone brought that day. I don't think any of the other moms make homeade stuff so I think this is a treat.

No comments: