Saturday, November 24, 2007

Neighborhood Camp

Austin, JT and Boston
Treasure Hunt
Coloring contest
Soccer race
The neighbor girls Catilyn, Lauren and Abby wanted to have a camp for the other neighborhood kids (which happen to all be boys between the ages of 2 and 5!) It was so funny to watch the girls, all organized with games, prizes, wristbands, and even snacks. So typical of girls. I know our boys would probably never do that! (I remember as a young girl putting on plays with my best friend Amy.) The boys all had a GREAT TIME. Lots of running, chasing and such. They had a coloring contest, soccer race, treasure hunt, nature hike and more. Dallas won the nature hike and Boston won the coloring contest. Before we went over I went over winning and losing again with the boys, since Boston cries sometimes when he loses. I'm trying to teach them to be good sports. They listened so well to the girls, I think better than they do sometimes with their parents! At one moment Abby was tired and had to keep up with the boys and commented, "this must be what it's like to be a mommy!" You have no idea Abby!

Thanks again girls for a great time!

No comments: