Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Decorating

While Dallas and Asher were taking a nap Sean, Boston and I got all the Christmas decorations down from the attic. I honestly didn't really "feel" like getting them all out. I didn't have the energy that I usually do, the excitement and atticipation of holiday events. I really felt tired for the most part. But I knew this was the best time to get it down and then I could put it all out later. For some reason the thought of putting it all up this year just isn't as exciting. All I can think about was how much work it was putting it all away last year (of course I was pregnant last year.) Maybe it's the fact that Sean and I are both not feeling so good. Combination of Dallas' flu-like bug and Asher's cold, we both just don't feel up to par. I do hope the Christmas Spirit comes to me soon and I and find the energy to get up and put the red and green everywere.

Afterward we decided to take it easy and have family movie night. I had picked up Ratatoulle at the store. What a great movie! This was our first time watching it and we all enjoyed it. I think it might just be my favorite cartoon movie so far. Great!

No comments: