Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Ice Cream Truck

Today a wonderful thing happend. The ice cream truck actually came to our neighborhood. Sean and I have often talked about how we wish that would happen sometime to us. We remember fond memories of the ice cream truck growing up. For me I only saw it when I visited my grandma in Tampa. Sean only remembers it when he was young and lived in Boston. But today, while playing in the front yard, we heard a very familiar sound. It was the singing song of the ICE CREAM TRUCK! We paniced, do we have cash....we never have cash! But we actually did. So I ran and got the camera and captured this moment forever. Boston got a spiderman once and Dallas and Turtle one. They were so excited about their choice. So we sat, after a day of yard work and playing, and enjoyed an nice, cold ice cream.

No comments: